CHAPTER-1 ‘FOOD: WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?’
- There is a lot of variation in the food eaten in different regions of India.
- The main sources of our food are plants and animals.
- Animals which eat only plants are called herbivores.
- Animals which eat only animals are called carnivores.
- Animals which eat both plants as well as other animals are called omnivores.
PS: Probably if this chapter were missing from the library, you would start to look for it. At least, that has been saved. You just finished reading CHAPTER • ONE (6th Science NCERT Abridged). Great Going. Read other chapters.